Tuesday 27 December 2016

Rainbow Mountain, Peru- A Paint into the Unknown

After reading bits and pieces of this trek on line, I stumbled upon a picture of what I can only describe as a rainbow in the mountain. This soon became an obsession for me to find out where the mountain was and how we could get there. 

Every adventure seeker dreams of an undiscovered land. A place that is off the beaten track, where you get away from it all, but is there such a place anymore?

Vinicunca Mountain (Rainbow Mountain) in Peru is one of these places where travelers have yet to discover. A secret that has been kept so well there is no information about it.


But before I start a trek to Rainbow Mountain, I couldn't stop me to paint this mountain.... 😊😉😋


Quality:
100% Handpainted
Size:
20in Width X 24in Height.
Medium:
ACRYLIC oil colour
Surface:                                    Canvas
Artist:                                       Shaileyee Das


No comments:

Post a Comment